why is canada goose so expensive Freestyle Puffer white Vest
- canada goose outlet Water-resistant, quilted tech Canada Goose vest with logo patch at left chest; 625 fill power.
- Approx. 26″L from shoulder to hem.
- Stand collar; snap placket/one-way zip front; Canada Goose ribbon zipper pull.
- Envelope adhesive pockets; inner Napoleon adhesive pocket at chest.
- Polyester/cotton; water-repellant nylon lining.
- 80/20 duck down/feather fill.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Canada.
Model’s measurements: Height 5’10″/177cm, bust 33″/84cm, waist 25.6″/65.2cm, hips 35.8″/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world’s leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.