canada goose outlet sale Lorette Fur-Hood white Down Parka
- canada goose outlet sale “Lorette” quilted parka in Arctic Tech fabric with durable, water-repellant finish.
- Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Hooded collar with natural coyote fur (Canada or USA) trim; toggle front with hidden zip.
- Interior shoulder straps for carrying as a backpack.
- Long sleeves with buckled cuffs; logo patch at left shoulder.
- Seam pockets at waist.
- Relaxed fit.
- 625 fill power white duck down.
- Lining: polyester.
- Made in Canada.
Model’s measurements: Height 5’10″/177cm, bust 33″/84cm, waist 25.6″/65.2cm, hips 35.8″/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world’s leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.