Canada Goose Outlet Nyc Kensington Fur-Hood Red Parka
- Canada Goose Outlet Nyc “Kensington” parka.
- Natural coyote fur (Canada) trimmed hood, fur can be removable; fleece-lined.
- Approx. 38″L from shoulder to hem, back.
- TEI score of 3; for fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use; temperatures from -10 to -20 degrees Celsius (14 to -4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Long sleeves with logo patch left arm; rib-knit cuffs lock out the cold.
- Storm flap conceals two-way zip front.
- Vertical chest pockets; snap flap pockets.
- Adjustable flaps cinches waist for a contoured shape.
- Hem hits thigh; back kick pleats with button closures.
- Polyester/cotton; nylon water-repellant lining; fill: duck down.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Canada.
Model’s measurements: Height 5’10″/177cm, bust 34″/86cm, waist 26″/66cm, hips 35.5″/90cm, dress size US 2.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world’s leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.