canada goose factory sale Rowley Hooded Quilted Parka Jacket white Fur Trim
- canada goose factory sale “Rowley” parka jacket quilted with 675 goose down fill power.
- STRATI-FORMA 30D™: lightweight, water-resistant fabric w/ semi-matte finish & textured micro twill.
- ARCTIC TECH: designed to stay dry and keep your warm in extreme conditions and climates.
- Removable natural coyote fur (USA or Canada) trim.
- Non-removable, adjustable down hood.
- Interior backpack shoulders to carry.
- Hidden zip front; snap cover placket.
- Long sleeves; logo patch at left.
- Hand-warmer pockets w/ snaps.
- Interior security pocket.
- Back vents for additional warmth.
- Above knee-length hem.
- To clean: remover fur & dry clean.
- Made in Canada.
Model’s measurements: Height 5’10″/177cm, bust 33″/84cm, waist 25.6″/65.2cm, hips 35.8″/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world’s leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.